"But, really, why does anyone create? You feel a... a restlessness inside, a need to make something new, something no one has ever seen before. You want to add to the beauty and the richness of the world with a gift, an offering that is uniquely yours. It's an act of selfishness and generosity, all rolled into one."

-- Bruce Coville,
The Last Hunt

Thursday, July 26, 2012

Tatting Gets Good Press in Canada!

Just in case there's any tatter who hasn't seen it yet, here's a link to the article on tatting in the Canadian magazine Maclean's. How awesome to see tatting written up in a mainstream magazine! And who would ever have thought that tatting and Lady Gaga could be mentioned in the same sentence? Thanks to IsDihara for the link. And a huge congratulations to my buddies Fox and Jeff for being mentioned in the article!

4 comments:

  1. Very interesting, thanks for the link.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a wondeful piece, I was delighted with the write up and have left a comment on it. Thank you for sharing it with us, as I live in the uk I would not have seen it.
    Margaret

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the link. I don't think I would have seen it, either, here in the USA. It was a good read :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow i havent seen it before...I am proud of all of us:)

    ReplyDelete