"But, really, why does anyone create? You feel a... a restlessness inside, a need to make something new, something no one has ever seen before. You want to add to the beauty and the richness of the world with a gift, an offering that is uniquely yours. It's an act of selfishness and generosity, all rolled into one."

-- Bruce Coville,
The Last Hunt

Friday, September 2, 2011

Just Briefly...

I know it's been a few days, so I just wanted to give a quick update. I'm about halfway through the next bit of Ineke's pattern. It's taking a while because I couldn't tat at all for a couple of days due to work. I don't understand why nobody will pay me to just sit at home and tat! I'll post again when it's done.

3 comments:

  1. So funny! I have been in a couple of stores lately looking for that tunnel. I found one package that was outrageously expensive and looked like a pair of striped hideous pants!
    Fox ; )

    ReplyDelete
  2. If you can find a way to get paid to sit at home and tat I will leap onto the bandwagon and help create a new cottage industry!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wish I could find a way of being at home and tat, and be paid as well, I am at home at the moment due to illness, having been made redundant as well during my illness but unfortunately I will have to go and find work when I am better. The thought of staying at home to tat would be haven.
    Margaret

    ReplyDelete